100pcs Coreopsis Flower Seeds for Landscaping
Create an outdoor oasis with our 100pcs Coreopsis Flower Seeds for Landscaping. These premium quality seeds feature bright and colorful Coreopsis blooms which will make your garden pop. Perfect for the Temperate climate, you’ll be able to enjoy these gorgeous, easy to grow Perennial flowers for years to come. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced gardener, the Classsification of Happy Farm, Variery and Cultivating Difficulty Degree of Very Easy, makes this flower variety easy to care for.
These impressive and eye-catching Coreopsis flowers are perfect for the Virgo Constellation, and in full bloom will make a great addition to your garden decor. With the ability to attract bees, butterflies and hummingbirds, the Coreopsis blooms will bring a wide variety of delightful wildlife to your home. Plus, their impressive lifespan, varying bloom times, deer resistance, and their strong pest and disease resistance makes them the perfect choice for a beginner gardener.
Key features of these 100pcs Coreopsis Flower Seeds for Landscaping include:
– Perfect for the Temperate climate
– Easily grown in most soils
– Low watering and full sunshine requirements
– Either planted or grown in containers
– Once mature, these plants feature blossoms up to 5”
– Blooms throughout Spring & Summer
– Great for attracting wildlife
– Excellent disease and pest resistance
– Latin Name: Coreopsis grandiflora
– Planting Season: Single Spring or Fall
– Germination Rate: 80%
– Grown Plant Size: 1-2 inches
– Time to Maturity: 90-100 days
– Soil Type: Poor, light, well-drained
– Watering: Low
– Sunlight: Full
– Uses: Borders, edging, naturalizing, woodland gardens
– Deer resistance: Yes
– Pest and Disease Resistance: Yes
How to Plant 100pcs Coreopsis Flower Seeds:
Step 1: Choose a sunny spot with well draining soil for planting your seeds.
Step 2: Make sure the soil is loose and lightly fertilized (recommended fertilizer to use is 5-10-10).
Step 3: Sow the seeds directly into the soil at a depth of 0.25” in either the Spring or Fall.
Step 4: Make sure the soil is lightly moistened with a fine spray.
Step 5: Make sure to keep the soil moist but not wet, do not let it dry out completely or get soggy.
Step 6: Keep the area free of weeds, this helps the new seeds to grow.
Step 7: Once the seeds have germinated and have grown a few inches, thin out the overcrowded plants.
Step 8: Enjoy your beautiful blooms starting from 90-100 days after planting.