100pcs Carolina Reaper Chili Seeds Hot
Are you looking to grow the spiciest chilli peppers around? Look no further than these Carolina Reaper Seeds! With these 100pcs Carolina Reaper Chili Seeds, you won’t just be able to grow your favorite spicy peppers, but you’ll be culturing completely sustainable, homegrown food packed with flavor.
These Carolina Reaper Seeds are truly a one-of-a-kind product with great features. Perfect for both new and experienced pepper gardeners, this annual plant can survive even the coldest temperatures! With a proper soil blend, adequate water supply, and plenty of sun, you’re sure to receive a bountiful harvest of chilies at the end of the season.
• Latin Name: Capsicum chinense
• Planting Season: All Seasons
• Germination Rate: 90%
• Grown Plant Size: 2-3 Feet
• Time to Maturity: 80-90 Days
• Soil Type: Well-drained, nutrient-rich
• Watering: Regularly
• Sunlight: 5-7 Hours of direct sunlight
• Uses: Fresh Eating, Freezing, and Cooking
• Deer Resistance: Yes
• Pest and Disease Resistance: Yes
How to Plant 100pcs Carolina Reaper Seeds
1. Prepare the soil: Clear a patch of soil and till it to a depth of 8-10 inches (20-15cm). Add a nutrient-rich compost to the soil.
2. Plant: Place the Carolina Reaper Seeds 1/4 inch (6mm) deep and about 4 inches (10cm) apart. Cover the seeds lightly with soil.
3. Water and sun: Keep the soil moist and provide your Carolina Reapers with about 5-7 hours of direct sunlight every day.
4. Harvest: You can expect your chilies to be ready for harvest in 80-90 days. Harvest your spicy Carolina Reapers before they turn red. Enjoy your homegrown chillies!