100 Pcs Astilbe Flower Seeds Exotic Floresbonsai
Experience the beauty and exotic variety of Astilbe flowers with this 100 Pcs Astilbe Flower Seeds Exotic Floresbonsai pack. Grown up from mini, small and medium size seeds, these beautiful blooming flowers are known for their air purifying properties and perfect for growing in your Temperate climate Garden or Bedroom. Astilbe are vigorous and easy to grow perennials which are prized for their lacy foliage and colorful blooms. The vibrant colors are sure to add unique delicacy to your outdoor space.
These seeds are low maintenance and effortless to cultivate, so you can bring beauty and color to nature with ease. Offering full bloom in summers, Astilbe Floresbonsai are Pest and disease resistant, deer resistant and can even perform nicely in indoor locations.
Adorn your outdoor areas and balconies with style and class with these 100 pcs Astilbe Flower Seeds Exotic Floresbonsai.
• Latin Name: Astilbe
• Planting Season: Spring and early Fall
• Germination Rate: 80-90%
• Grown Plant Size: 10-35 cm
• Time to Maturity: 4-8 weeks
• Soil Type: Moist, well-drained soil
• Watering: Medium
• Sunlight: Full sun or partial shade
• Uses: In beds, borders, rock gardens and in containers
• Deer Resistance: Yes
• Pest and Disease Resistance: Yes
How to Plant 100 Pcs Astilbe Exotic Flowers
1. Soak the Astilbe flower seeds overnight for about 12 hours to soften the seed coat and increase the germination rate.
2. Plant the seeds in moist, well-drained soil, about ½ an inch in the soil in the spring or early fall.
3. Place the seeds in a sunny location with either full sun or partial shade.
4. Cover the seeds lightly from 1/8 to ¼ inch of potting soil.
5. Keep the soil moist by watering regularly.
6. As the Astilbe flowers begin to bloom, fertilize them with a water-soluble formula every two weeks.
7. Enjoy the beauty of the exquisite Astilbe flowers in your garden or your balcony!