300pcs MixColor Lithops Lophophora Succulent Bonsai Seeds for Jardin
Describe and Plant MixColor Lithops Bonsai Succulent Seeds for Jardin
Brighten any space with 300 pcs of MixColor Lithops Bonsai Succulents Seeds for Jardin. These vibrant succulents are perfect both indoors or outdoors, adding a splash of color to any window, balcony, garden, or landscape. Growing wildflowers and other plants in their native environment, these seeds are a treat to behold. Featuring a unique leaf shape and pattern, the Lithops Bonsai Succulents will provide brilliant color year-round.
These succulents come in a variety of colors, sizes, and textures, making them perfect for any gardener looking to customize their space. With a full-bloom period of none and a cultivating difficulty of very easy, they can be grown in a variety of temperatures and climates, provided they’ll get enough sun and water. Additionally and they are also deer resistant and generally pest and disease free.
• 300 pcs of MixColor Lithops Bonsai Succulents Seeds
• Exceptionally vibrant color
• Perfect for any windowsill, balcony, garden, or landscape
• Full-bloom period of none and a cultivating difficulty of very easy
• Grows in a variety of temperature and climates
• Deer resistant and generally pest and disease free
Detailed Product Description:
• Latin name: Lithops Lophophora
• Planting season: Spring
• Germination rate: 80%
• Grown plant size: Small to Medium
• Time to maturity: 10-12 weeks
• Soil type: Prefers loam or clay soils
• Watering: Needs plenty of air and light
• Sunlight: Full sun
• Uses: ornamental plant, indoor plant
• Deer resistance: Yes
• Pest and disease resistance: Generally free
How to Plant MixColor Lithops Bonsai Succulents Seeds:
1. Start by soaking the seeds in warm water for 24 hours before planting.
2. Choose a well-drained potting soil with good drainage.
3. Spread the seeds evenly across the soil and sprinkle a light layer of soil on top.
4. Place the pot in a warm, sunny location, and water regularly.
5. Keep the soil moist until the seedlings emerge.
6. Provide plenty of light, and thin the seedlings when necessary.
7. Once the succulents are larger and more established, water them less, but don’t let them dry out completely.
8. Fertilize the plants with a balanced fertilizer twice a month during the growing season.
9. Enjoy these hardy, colorful plants outdoors or indoors!