Bulk Eustoma Seeds Vibrant Colors
Introducing Bulk Eustoma Seeds Vibrant Colors from Happy Farm – the perfect way to bring bright & beautiful colors into your garden! Plant these delicate little seeds and be rewarded with an array of stunning blooms in intense semi-tropical colors. Our Eustoma Seeds are of the highest quality, with a high germination rate and vigorous growth. From plants that are mini, small, and medium in size and easy to care for, you can fill your outdoor garden with an explosion of color!
This flowering plant is sure to bring a lot of interest and beauty into any outdoor setting. It’s low maintenance, easy to grow, and tolerant of different climates. With its perennial style and full-bloom period in autumn, the eye-catching colors of Eustoma will be a source of wonder and amazement for many seasons to come.
• Vibrant Colors
• High Germination Rate
• Resistant to Pests & Diseases
• Low Maintenance
• Tolerant of Different Climates
• Full-Bloom Period in Autumn
• Latin Name: Eustoma grandiflorum
• Planting Season: Spring-Until Frost
• Germination Rate %: 80
• Grown Plant Size: Mini,Small,Medium
• Time to Maturity: Flowering in 3 Weeks
• Soil Type: Sandy-Loam
• Watering: 1-2 Times per Week
• Sunlight: Full Sun
• Uses: Cut Flowers, Ornamental
• Deer Resistance: Moderate
• Pest and Disease Resistance: High
How to Plant Eustoma Seeds PCS MultiColor:
1. Select a location in the garden with full sun.
2. Prepare the soil for planting.
3. Sow the seeds in the prepared soil, keeping their distance 8-10 inches apart.
4. Cover the seeds lightly with soil between 0.5-1 inches deep.
5. Water lightly and keep the soil surface moist but not saturated.
6. Germination usually takes 1-2 weeks.
7. Keep the weeds away.
8. Flowers should start to appear in 3-4 weeks.
9. Enjoy and admire the vibrant colors!