100 Clematis Pink Vine Bonsai Climbing Seeds
Behold the breathtaking beauty of our Clematis Pink Vine Bonsai Seeds. With full bloom in winter and the ability to function as an air purifier, these perennial seeds are sure to make your home a work of art. Perfect for both indoor and outdoor gardens, these 100 climbing Clematis Pink Bonsai Seeds grow into sharp and stylish plants tailored to wherever you choose to plant them.
Cultivating this vibrant plant is very easy and requires a suitable climate and environment. Enjoy the maturity rate of 4-5 months with the correct soil type, watering, and sunlight. Effortlessly ward off pests and deer with its strong resistance and reap the benefits of this colorful flower.
• 100 Clematis Pink Vine Bonsai Climbing Seeds
• Mini, Small, Medium or Large size
• Perfect for outdoor or indoor gardens
• Perennial, air purifying, winter full-bloom
• Germination Rate of 87%, 4-5 month maturity
How to Plant Climbing Clematis Pink Bonsai Seeds:
1. Soak seeds in lukewarm water for 12 hours before sowing.
2. Plant the seeds in a large flat pot with loam soil.
3. Add a thin covering of soil and keep moist.
4. Place the pots in a warm area, with indirect or filtered sunlight.
5. Once the plant matures, move it to a permanent residence of your choice.
Note: Make sure to stay consistent with watering and sunlight for desired results.
Latin Name: Clematis Alpina, Clematis Montana, Clematis Viticella
Planting Season: Summer, Spring, Early Autumn
Grown Plant Size: 6-18ft (max)
Soil Type: Rich, Well-drained Soil
Sunlight: Full Sun or Partial Shade
Uses: Ornamental Plant
Deer Resistance: Yes
Pest/Disease Resistance: Moderate