200pcs Jumbo Tomatoes Seeds for Growing
Transform your their garden into a lush and vibrant oasis with our 200pcs Giant Tomato Seeds and Jumbo Tomatoes Seeds for Growing. Our collection of Bonsai are great for enhancing a windowsill or outdoor plants and is perfect for beginner to experienced gardeners. Create a feast for the eyes that is easy to maintain with these Herbs that are known for their low cultivation difficulty degree.
These tomatoes seeds feature a novel plant and a temperate climate. Add a pop of color to your home or garden come autumn time with the bright blooms of pumpkin and tomatoes. With these seeds, you’ll be able to enjoy year round blossoming in small to mini sizes. Our seeds are also deer, pest, and disease resistant so you’re sure to get the most out of your garden.
• Latin Name: Lycopersicon esculentum
• Planting Season: Spring-Summer
• Germination Rate: 90%
• Grown Plant Size: Large
• Time to Maturity: 72 Days
• Soil Type: Loam
• Watering: 3-4 Times per Week
• Sunlight: 8 Hours of Direct Sun
• Uses: For Eating Fresh or Canning
• Deer Resistance: High
• Pest and Disease Resistance: High
How to Plant 200pcs Giant Tomato Seeds
1. Choose a sunny spot in your garden with well-drained soil.
2. Break apart larger chunks of soil and plant your seeds about 1/4 inch deep in pairs of two.
3. Cover your seeds with a layer of mulch or hay to prevent washouts due to heavy rainfall.
4. Water regularly throughout the growing process and be aware of over-watering.
5. Thin your seedlings to about 4 inches apart as they grow.
6. Harvest once your tomatoes have reached their desired size.