Chinese Green Tea Seeds 60pcs Camellia Sinensis
Introducing Chinese Green Tea Seeds 60pcs of Camellia Sinensis! This perfect package of bonsai seeds from Happy Farm is ideal for enjoying at home or gifting to someone special. It contains sixty seeds of premium Camellia Sinensis, a species of shrub and flowering plant native to East Asia.
These amazing seeds come from a variety of temperate climates, so they are suited to the average home environment. Low maintenance and a breeze to grow, the Camellia Sinensis is rarely affected by pests or diseases and can be grown anywhere, be it windowsill or the front porch. Perfect for both beginners and experts alike, these beautiful plants are sure to liven up your home!
• Latin Name: Camellia Sinensis
• Planting season: Spring
• Germination rate: High
• Grown plant size: Shrub
• Time to maturity: 6-12 months
• Soil type: Any well-draining soil
• Watering: Water lightly when soil begins to dry
• Sunlight: Partial shade
• Uses: Ornamental and Medicinal
• Deer resistance: Low
• Pest and disease resistance: High
Have you ever wanted to plant and nurture your own shrub from its seed? With Chinese Green Tea Seeds 60pcs of Camellia Sinensis you can! Follow the steps below to grow your own perfect Camellia Sinensis at home.
How to Plant Chinese Green Tea Seeds 60pcs:
1. Soak your Camellia Sinensis seeds overnight in cold water.
2. Place the seeds and potting mix in a planting container with good drainage.
3. Cover with a light layer of soil and water.
4. Place the seeds in a spot with partial shade and warmth.
5. Water lightly when the soil begins to dry, and add additional soil as needed to ensure good drainage
6. As the plant grows, place it in either a bright window or a spot with direct sunlight.
7. When the Camellia Sinensis reaches maturity, enjoy its beautiful flowers as it blooms!