50pcs Lemongrass Seeds Grow Lemon Aroma
Introducing 50pcs Lemongrass Seeds that will help you grow your own lemon aroma plants – perfect for both outdoor and courtyard spaces. These seeds are incredibly easy to cultivate, making them an ideal choice for anyone – perfect for those without a lot of gardening experience.
Once grown, these Lemongrass plants will provide your space with a beautiful lemon aroma, making them an excellent choice for anyone looking to refresh their outdoor environment. Ideal for locations with subtropical climates, they’ll grow quickly and reach a small size, helping your garden to burst into life during the summer months.
• Easy to grow – perfect for beginners and garden experts alike
• Create a delightful lemon aroma in your outdoor environment
• Perfect for subtropical climates
• Enjoy summer blooms
• Species: Cymbopogon
• Planting season: Autumn and Spring
• Germination Rate: 90-95%
• Grown Plant Size: 4-5′
• Time to maturity: 8-10 months
• Soil type: Rich in organic compost
• Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
• Uses: Culinary herb
• Deer, Pest & Disease Resistance: No
How to Plant 50pcs Lemongrass Seeds for Growing:
1. Gently mix some Rolawn® GroRight® into your soil and compost mixture and hoe in lightly.
2. Choose a spot in full sun or partial shade for your Lemongrass and ensure that the soil in which your plant the seeds is a lightly moist and well-drained area.
3. Scatter your 50pcs Lemongrass Seeds evenly over the soil and lightly rake the area.
4. Once scattered, lightly cover the seeds with fine soil (about 1/16-1/8 of an inch).
5. Keep soil lightly moist until the Luohanguo seeds have germinated. This should take 7 to 14 days.
6. When the plants reach about 2”-3” tall, thin them to 8” to 10’ apart, and fertilize lightly afterwards.
7. Water lemongrass regularly to keep the soil moist but not soggy, and grow your own lemon aroma plants in no time!