500pcs Creeping Thyme Thymus Serpyllum Seeds
Transform your garden into a lush escape with 500pcs Thymus Serpyllum Seeds. This beautiful creeping thyme is a perennial herb that brings subtle but unbeatable beauty to your outdoor space. Get ready to enjoy delicate flowers of pink or white, accompanied by the warm scent of thyme.
Thymus Serpyllum is a hardy, low-maintenance herb with an abundance of benefits. Not only is it the perfect backdrop for any outdoor space, it’s also known to provide a natural pest-repellent and can even help retain soil moisture. Plus, it’s deer and rabbit resistant too!
• Latin Name: Thymus Serpyllum
• Planting Season: Spring and Fall
• Germination Rate: good
• Grown Plant Size: 6-12 inches
• Time to Maturity: about 4 weeks
• Soil Type: Loamy and rocky soils
• Watering: Regular moderately water once the seeds start growing
• Sunlight: Full sun
• Uses: Natural pest repellent, soil moisture retention
• Deer and Rabbit Resistant
• Pest and Disease Resistance: yes
• How to Plant 500pcs Thymus Serpyllum Seeds
1. Choose a spot that has well-draining soil and gets about 5-6 hours of sunlight per day.
2. Gently work your soil or mulch before planting.
3. Scatter the seeds on the surface of the soil, gently cover them with slightly more soil, water them well and keep the soil moist until your seeds have germinated.
4. In a few weeks, you’ll have your own thyme ground cover, ready to enjoy!
Try the 500pcs Thymus Serpyllum Seeds to upgrade your outdoor space and add long-lasting beauty to your garden. With its low-maintenance and natural pest-repellent features, enhance the look and feel of your outdoor oasis with this perennial herb.