50 Mixed Rieger Begonia Seeds MultiFlap Flowering
Create a colorful garden masterpiece with 50 Mixed Rieger Begonia Seeds and MultiFlap Flowering. This unique blend of Bonsai seeds produces exquisite blooms throughout the season, perfect for stunningly vibrant flower displays. From dazzling reds, to delicate pinks, to subtle orange-yellows, these blooms will add stunning flare to your garden.
These Mixed Rieger Begonia Seeds are great for beginner and experienced gardeners alike due to their very easy Cultivating Difficulty Degree. Plant them in a flower pot or in the ground in the courtyard, in a temperate climate for best results and Maximum Blooms.
This collection is perfect for:
• Creating Beautiful Borders
• Enhancing Your Garden’s Theme
• Adding Colorful Florals
• Adding Depth to Beds.
• Latin Name: Begonia miegeri
• Planting Season: Spring
• Germination Rate: 90%
• Grown Plant Size: up to 8”
• Time to Maturity: up to 8 weeks
• Soil Type: Well-draining nutrient-rich soil
• Watering: Keep evenly moist
• Sunlight: Part shade to full sun
• Uses: Borders, beds, indoor, outdoor
• Deer Resistance: High
• Pest and Disease Resistance: High
How to Plant 50 Mixed Rieger Begonia Seeds:
1. Choose a spot in your garden that gets bright but indirect sunlight and is sheltered from strong winds.
2. Soak the seeds in lukewarm water for 15 hours.
3. Prepare loose, well-draining soil.
4. Sow the seeds in the soil and press down gently.
5. Keep the soil moist by watering at least once a day.
6. When seedlings appear, slowly reduce watering.
7. Once gardener has reached around 3-4”, thin out any overcrowded seedlings.
Start your own floral masterpiece with these Mixed Rieger Begonia seeds and watch your garden twinkle in a spectrum of colors. Shop our selection of 50 Mixed Rieger Begonia seeds MultiFlap Flowering and start planting today!