200pcs Riddex Mozzie Buster Sweetgrass Seeds Repel Mosquitoes
Introducing the 200pcs Riddex Mozzie Buster Sweetgrass Seeds, perfect for all your mosquito repellent needs. This sweetgrass variety is for those seeking a natural, safe way to repel nasty mosquitoes away from you and your loved ones.
Enjoy the benefits of a virtually maintenance-free gardening experience with these easy to grow seedlings. From the low difficulty degree of growth to its necessity for limited watering, these semillas de cactuis are just what you need for a successful summer. The full-bloom period will be in the springtime, providing a naturally beautiful way to keep the pests away.
Create a beautiful backdrop with this herb variety that will keep those pesky mosquitoes away. Being virus-resistant, you can rest assured that your garden will remain lush all-year round. Plus, with its attractive, room-filling scent, you can keep the environment around you mosquito-free and pleasant.
Overview of Mozzie Buster Seeds
• Latin Name: Riddex Mozzie Buster Sweetgrass
• Planting Season: Spring
• Germination Rate: 95%
• Grown Plant Size: One liter per square meter
• Time to Maturity: Two months
• Soil Type: Moist, sandy loam
• Watering: Moderate
• Sunlight: Full sun
• Uses: Mosquito repellant
• Deer Resistance: Yes
• Pest and Disease Resistance: Yes
How to Plant 200pcs Mozzie Buster Seeds
1. Gather your supplies, including your seeds, soil, pot, and gardening tools.
2. Fill your pot halfway with soil.
3. Place your seeds on the surface and lightly cover with soil.
4. Spray lightly with warm water, until soil becomes moist.
5. Place the pot in an area where it gets a minimum of four to six hours of sunlight per day.
6. Spray the soil lightly every other day.
7. When your plants reach a minimum of 3 inches, cut the top third of them and, with the remaining plant, transplant it to another container, closer to full sun if available.
8. Once your plants reach their desired size, cut them and spread sweetgrass around your outdoor area for natural mosquito repellency.
9. Enjoy the fresh, sweet smell of your Mozzie Buster Seeds!