200pcs Giant Hibiscus Seeds 24 Varieties
Discover hues of color and beauty with our collection of 200pcs Giant Hibiscus Seeds Variety! From eye-catching yellows and vibrant pinks to striking blues and deep magentas, bring decorative interest and tropical vibes to your home or outdoor garden with this selection of 24 beautiful species of hibiscus. Grown from small seeds and requiring minimal care, these magnificent blooms will create a stunning focal piece in any space.
Our 200pcs Giant Hibiscus Seeds Variety is a great low-maintenance choice for any gardener. The exotic species we offer are easy to grow and require little fuss, with a germination rate of up to 70%. These plants will reach a medium size, with some varieties reaching up to three feet in height. The exuberant flowers will fill your garden from spring through autumn for a wonderful abundance of color during seasonal months.
This variety of hibiscus is perfect for any temperate climate with moist soil. Sunlight exposure between 4-6 hours a day is ideal, and irrigation should be regular but not excessive – too much water will harm the delicate flowers. With proper care, each plant can have three to five shoots that produce ten to twenty five blossoms.
• Includes 24 diverse varieties of hibiscus
• Easy to grow & low maintenance
• 40-80cm height
• Moist soil & 4-6 hours of sunlight/day
• Up to 70% germination rate
• Three to five shoots with ten to twenty five blossoms
• Latin name: Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis
• Planting season: Spring-fall
• Grown plant size: 40-80cm height
• Time to maturity: 2-3 months
• Soil type: Moist
• Watering: Regular
• Sunlight: 4-6 hours / day
• Uses: Home and garden decoration; Gift plant
• Deer resistance: Yes
• Pest and disease resistance: Yes
How to Plant 200pcs Giant Hibiscus Seeds Variety
1. Begin preparing the soil several months before planting, adding organic compost and bone meal to the soil for maximum nutrient absorption.
2. Sow hibiscus seeds in the soil in early spring when the weather is warmer.
3. Cover the seed with 1/4 inch of prepared soil and press down lightly.
4. Water the soil periodically to keep the soil damp but not waterlogged.
5. Place the containers in a warm and sunny area to help speed up germination.
6. Transplant young plants into the ground after the last spring frost.
7. Space plants 18-24 inches apart to allow plenty of room for growth.
8. Water regularly and provide nutrients for optimal growth.
9. Flowers should bloom after 2-3 months following planting.