20 Pcs Alocasia Purple Elephant Ear Seeds Grow Your Own
Grow something truly unique with our 20 Pcs Alocasia Purple Elephant Ear Seeds! With their eye-catching purple hue, Purple Elephant ear plants are a dramatic way to dress up any garden, balcony, or home. These easy-to-grow and sun-loving plants are sure to become an interesting focal point of your landscape.
These easy-to-grow Alocasia Seeds require minimal care, and their longevity makes them a great choice for any gardener. Plant them in pots or outdoor gardens alike – indoors or outdoors, these beautiful and low-maintenance Purple Elephant Ear Seeds will enliven any space with their vibrant color.
Best of all, these Alocasia Purple Elephant Ear Seeds will quickly reward you with spectacular results! The plant takes up to 8-14 days to germinate, and will grow from 2-10 feet high by full maturity.
This is a great pick for an interesting addition to your home! Try our 20 Pcs Alocasia Seeds Purple Elephants and create something unique for your space!
• Latin Name: Alocasia
• Planting Season: Spring or Early Summer
• Germination Rate: 70-80%
• Grown Plant Size: 2-10 feet
• Time to Maturity: 8-16 weeks
• Soil Type: Rich, well-drained, moist soil
• Watering Propensity: Keep moist
• Sunlight: Part Sun/Part Shade
• Uses: Indoor/Outdoor
• Deer Resistance: High
• Pest and Disease Resistance: High
How to Plant 20 Alocasia Seeds Purple Elephants:
1. Get a pot that is at least 8 inches deep and 12 inches wide.
2. Fill the pot with a good quality potting soil that is moist but well-aerated.
3. Sow the seeds about 1/2 inch deep in the potting soil.
4. Water the seeds until the surface is moist but not saturated.
5. Position in an area that gets bright, indirect sunlight.
6. Water regularly to keep the soil moist but not soggy.
7. The seeds should germinate within 10-14 days.
8. When the Alocasia stems are 2 inches tall, transplant them with care into individual containers.
9. Keep in mind that developing Alocasia plants prefer well-drained, damp soil.
10. Stand back and admire your stunning new plant!