120 Pcs Carnivorous Flytrap Seeds Sundew Venus Radiation Protect
Discover 120 Pcs Flytrap Seed Mix Carnivorous Sundew Venus, the natural way to keep harmful pests away! This seed mix is the perfect way to grow your own Venus fly-traps right in your garden. The seed mix is carnivorous, meaning the plants get their nutrients from eating bugs! The plants you will grow will also be radiation-protected, providing better protection for the surrounding environment.
This beautiful mix of 120 Flytrap Seeds includes a variety of Sundew Venus, Perennial Flowers, and Exotic Tropical Flower Seeds in mixed colors. With Cultivating Difficulty Degree being very easy, you will be able to achieve stunning results with minimal effort. Regardless if you want to use your Flytrap Seeds for interest, outdoor plants, or canned plants, the possibilities are endless!
Experience the joy of gardening with 120 Pcs Carnivorous Flytrap Seeds Sundew Venus Radiation Protect:
• Latin Name – Dionaea muscipula
• Planting Season – Spring & Summer
• Germination Rate – 75%
• Grown Plant Size – 6-8 inches
• Time to Maturity – 4-6 weeks
• Soil Type – Peat-based soil
• Watering – Very moist
• Sunlight – Partial Shade
• Uses – Ornamental
• Deer Resistance – Yes
• Pest & Diseases- None
• Canned Plant- Yes
You can easily achieve stunning results with 120 Pcs Flytrap Seed Mix Carnivorous Sundew Venus! Its Cultivating Difficulty Degree is very easy, so you don’t have to be an expert gardener to use this mix. Follow these steps to get started:
How to Plant 120 Pcs Flytrap Seed Mix Carnivorous Sundew Venus
1. Prepare the soil. Use a potting mix that contains equal parts of peat-based soil. Make sure it is well-draining and at least six inches deep.
2. Moisten the soil and then spread the seeds evenly. Make sure to keep the soil moist during the germination process.
3. Allow the seeds to germinate and grow. Depending on the surrounding temperatures, the germination process can take 4-6 weeks.
4. Provide indirect light, in a spot that receives some shade.
5. Water the plants regularly, making sure the soil is consistently moist.
Be amazed by the results of growing 120 Pcs Flytrap Seed Mix Carnivorous Sundew Venus! Enjoy a beautiful addition to your outdoor potted garden, a stunning addition to your courtyard, and a natural way to keep away unwanted pests. Get your Flytrap Seeds today for hobby gardening and ornamental purposes!