10PCS Blue Jade Vine Seeds Macrobotrys Strongylodon
Let the beauty of the Blue Jade Vine Seeds bring lush green life to your outdoor space with 10PCS of Macrobotrys Strongylodon, an heirloom perennial bonsai that will bring the colorful blooming of spring to any garden. With easy cultivation and a very low degree of difficulty, you can enjoy the full maturity and beauty in no time. The ideal location for these enchanting plants are courtyards, although with a little extra care, these full blooming blue jade viny plants can grow practically anywhere.
Planting Blue Jade Vine Seeds is easy and rewarding. The great thing is that they don’t require a lot of maintenance, making them a perfect choice for the busy gardener who doesn’t have time to constantly pluck weeds and replant.
– Latin Name: Strongylodon Macrobotrys
– Planting Season: Spring
– Germination Rate: High
– Grown Plant Size: Small, Medium and Large
– Time to Maturity: When fully grown the blossoms span an impressive 3.8 inches
– Soil Type: well-drained soil (loam or sand-based)
– Watering: Plenty of water, but keeping soil moist
– Sunlight: Full sun or partial shade
– Uses: Accent plant, Containers, Heirloom vegetable
– Deer Resistance: Deer resistant
– Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to disease and pests
How to Plant 10PCS Blue Jade Vine Seeds:
1. Select the correct location in full sunlight or partial shade and make sure the soil is well-drained.
2. Dig a hole approximately 2-inches deep and sprinkle the seeds.
3. Cover with a thin layer of soil or mulch and pat lightly.
4. Water the soil area to moisten.
5. Make sure to provide a steady water supply and avoid over-watering.
6. Your 10PCS Blue Jade Vine Seeds should germinate within a few weeks.
7. When the plant is mature you can start to see flowers appear in the late spring.