100pcs Grapeseeds Varied Colors Flavors
Discover the beauty of nature with the 100pcs Grapeseed Assortment! With a variety of colors and flavors included, you’ll be sure to brighten up your outdoor space.
This 100-piece collection of grapeseed comes packed with all of the tools you need to start growing these amazing bonsai plants. These seeds are easy to cultivate, making them ideal for home gardens and outdoor spaces alike. Plus, these vines are incredibly resilient and make great additions to any garden.
Our 100pcs Grapeseed Assortment includes:
• Latin name: Vitis vinifera
• Planting season: Spring
• Germination Rate: 80%
• Grown Plant Size: 2.5-4.0 m
• Time to maturity: 6-7 months
• Soil Type: Well-drained loam
• Watering: Daily
• Sunlight: Requires full sun
• Uses: Wine, Recipes, Eating
• Deer Resistance: High
• Pest and Disease Resistance: High
You can easily bring beauty, flavor, and life into your outdoor space with the 100pcs Grapeseed Assortment. Learn how to plant and cultivate this exciting collection of grapevines with the easy steps outlined below.
How to Plant 100pcs Grapeseed Assortment:
1. Choose a warm and sunny spot in your garden or outdoor space for the vines to grow.
2. Dig a hole that is three times the size of each seed to ensure optimal growth.
3. Place each of the seeds into the holes and cover with soil.
4. Water the seeds each day to keep them moist.
5. Once the seeds have sprouted, thin out the vines by pruning.
6. Allow the vines to climb up the trellis or support structure of your choice.
7. Once the grapeseed has grown to full maturity, you can begin to harvest the fruits!
Find all the essential components for your outdoor vineyard with the 100pcs Grapeseed Assortment. With a variety of colors and flavors, these grapevines will truly bring life into your space. Make the most out of your garden with this amazing collection today!