100pcs Lucky Bamboo Dracaena Seeds Variety Selection
Introducing the new 100pcs Lucky Bamboo Dracaena Seeds Variety Selection from Happy Farm. Boasting air purification capabilities and an array of colors, this subtropical modern classic is perfect for brightening any outdoor or office space. The flowering plants range from mini to medium in size and will be in full bloom during autumn. This variety of Dracaena is extremely easy to cultivate, and with a minimum of effort and care, you can have a beautiful and healthy plant for your home or garden.
Our 100pcs Lucky Bamboo Dracaena Seeds Variety Selection offer numerous benefits including:
• Purifying and fresh air
• Easy to cultivate
• Lovely colors
• Perfect for outdoor and office spaces
Latin Name: Dracaena sanderiana
Planting Season: Spring
Germination Rate: 85-90%
Grown Plant Size: 8-12 inches
Time to Maturity: 3-5 years
Soil Type: Moist, well-drained
Sunlight: Bright, indirect
Uses: Air purification
Deer Resistance: Resistant
Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant
How to Plant 100pcs Dracaena Seeds Lucky Bamboo Variety
1. Soak the seeds in lukewarm water for 24 hours.
2. Prepare a well-draining, nutrient rich soil for planting.
3. Plant the seeds 1-2 inches apart and 1-2 inches deep.
4. Water the soil and keep it moist.
5. Place the planting trays in a warm, bright, indirect lit area.
6. Thin out the seedlings when they are about two inches tall, keeping 8-12 inches of spacing.
7. Fertilize every 3 to 4 weeks while the plants are actively growing.
8. Transplant into individual containers when the seedlings reach 4-6 inches.
9. When planting outside, choose a spot with plenty of sun and tough, well-drained soil.
10. Keep the plants well-watered and fertilized until mature.