100pcs Big Heirloom Tomato Seeds Sweet Vegetables
Make the most of your garden with our 100pcs Big Heirloom Tomato Seeds Sweet Vegetables! Get big, juicy heirloom tomatoes cultivated with 100pc of our Big Heirloom Tomato Seeds. Sweet and flavourful, these tomatoes add exceptional taste and juicy goodness to any dish. These seeds have a high germination rate and are easy to grow for all skill levels, perfect for windowsill and perennial gardens.
From beefsteak or cherry tomatoes to plum, paste or salad tomatoes, our Big Heirloom Tomato Seeds will give you it all. Plant them indoors during winter or in spring for summer long harvests.
• Latin name: Lycospersicum esculentum Mill
• Planting season: Indoors or Outdoors, Spring or Winter
• Germination rate: 95%
• Plant size: Large
• Time to maturity: 70-80 Days
• Soil type: Rich, fertile and well-draining soil
• Watering: Keep moist
• Sunlight: Direct sunlight
• Uses: Salad, pizza, sauces, sandwiches
• Deer Resistance: Poor
• Pest and Disease Resistance: Good
• 100pc Big Heirloom Tomato Seeds
• Sweet and flavourful tomatoes
• High germination rate, great for all skill levels
• Plant indoors during winter or outdoors in spring
• Rich, fertile, well-draining soil
Long-tail keywords: Natural Heirloom Tomato Seeds, Big Corners Tomato Seeds, Big Heirloom Tomatoes for Salad, Burger Topping, Pizzas and More
How to Plant 100pcs Big Huge Tomato Seeds:
1. Plant your seeds indoors or outdoors, depending on the season.
2. Prepare a rich, fertile and well-draining soil.
3. Place your tomato seeds about 1/2 inch deep into the soil.
4. Cover lightly with a thin layer of soil.
5. Keep the soil moist and water regularly.
6. Keep in direct sunlight and under 75°F.
7. The seeds will germinate in 3-6 weeks.
8. When they reach about 2 inches tall, transplant them into larger containers.
9. Once the tomatoes are begin to grow on the vines, support the plants with stakes or cages.
10. Enjoy your Big Heirloom Tomatoes when they reach maturity in 70-80 days.