100 Pcs Oxalis Versicolor Bonsai Seeds for Landscaping
Do you want to add a touch of red to your landscaping? Look no further – the 100 Pcs Red Oxalis Seeds offer you an easy way to establish a stunning visual display in your yard!
These 100 Pcs Oxalis Versicolor Bonsai Seeds are specifically designed for outdoor landscaping and come with an exceptional easy-to-grow degree. This incredible perennial is incredibly versatile and can be grown both indoors and outdoors, giving you the freedom to arrange or rearrange your yard as you please.
These Red Oxalis Seeds come with a variety of Oxalis Versicolor that is sure to breathe new life into any environment. It also has a variety of benefits, including air purification, and deer resistance.
In addition to its aesthetic qualities, this bonsai is a low maintenance flower. Simply follow the steps listed below and you’ll have a flowering garden in no time and with minimal effort.
• Latin name: Oxalis Versicolor
• Planting season: Spring
• Germination rate: 95%
• Grown plant size: 10-20 cm
• Maturity time: 8-12 Weeks
• Soil type: Well-drained soil
• Watering: Water lightly
• Sunlight: Partial sunlight
• Uses: Great for containers and outdoor gardens
• Deer resistance: Yes
• Pest and disease resistance: No
How to Plant 100 Pcs Red Oxalis Seeds:
• Prepare your garden bed by removing rocks, twigs and weeds, then loosen the soil with a spade or shovel
• Sow the seeds in the loosened soil
• Gently press the Oxalis seeds into the soil surface
• Water lightly and keep the soil moist
• Place the newly planted Oxalis seeds in a spot with partial sunlight
• Wait until the oxalis blooms which should take around 8-12 weeks
• Enjoy the vibrant red blooms this beautiful flower will bring to your outdoor garden!
With its bold alluring red color, versatility, and easy-to-maintain qualities, the 100 Pcs Red Oxalis Seeds are the perfect addition to any outdoor landscaping! Pick up this amazing selection of flowers today and get your garden started in no time.