100pcs Peruvian Lily Alstroemeria MixColor Seeds
Creating a stunning floral display is easier than ever with the 100pcs Peruvian Lily Alstroemeria MixColor Seeds. These hardy yet exotic, beautiful blooming plants are easy to cultivate and require minimal maintenance. Unique and attractively variegated seed stocks combine vibrant eye-catching colors, affording your garden year-round beauty.
This versatile flower will brighten any garden and look beautiful for years to come.
• Latin Name: Alstroemeria
• Planting Season: Spring to Summer
• Germination Rate: 95%
• Grown Plant Size: 8-16 inches high
• Time to Maturity: 6-8 months
• Soil Type: Rich, moist and well-drained soil
• Watering: Regular
• Sunlight: Partial sun to full sun
• Uses: Borders,Cut flowers,Containers
• Deer Resistance: Good
• Pest & Disease Resistance: Good
These stunning 100pcs Peruvian Lily Seeds Mix will add a pop of color and beauty to your garden, filling your space with a unique mix of vibrant colors. Planting is simple and easy, providing a full display in as little as 6-8 months.
How to Plant 100pcs Peruvian Lily Seeds Mix:
1. Plant the seeds 1 inch deep in well-drained, fertile soil.
2. For best growth, water the Peruvian Lily regularly, keeping the soil moist .
3. Place the potted plants in a sunny spot, but avoid direct sunlight during hot summers.
4. Fertilize the soil every 2 weeks during the growing season.
5. Prune back dead blooms to promote a second flush of blooms.
6. Seal the seeds with fertilizer for best results.
7. Harvest the flowers when the petals are at the peak of color and flowering.