100 Pcs Exotic Carnation Multicolor Seeds
Let your garden flourish with 100 Pcs Exotic Carnation Multicolor Seeds! These unusual and unique Dianthus Caryophyllus Seeds are perfect for adding a splash of color and life to your favorite outdoor spaces. The colorful variety of these carnation seeds come from the bold and beautiful shades of pinks, purples, whites and blues – for a truly eye-catching display!
These Multi-Colour Carnation Seeds are easy to cultivate with a very low difficulty degree – making them ideal for anyone, regardless of their level of experience. Best suited to growing from spring to late autumn season, you can expect remarkable blooms that will last for many weeks and look truly stunning. With their medium sized petals and tasty aroma, these flowering blooms will bring brightness and energy to your exterior living spaces!
• Colorful variety of pinks, purples, whites and blues
• Very low difficulty cultivating degree
• Suitable for growing from spring to late autumn
• Medium sized petals and tasty aroma
• Bonsai, Novel Plant, Temperate, and Perennial varieties
Latin Name: Dianthus Caryophyllus
Planting Season: Spring to Late Autumn
Germination Rate: Very High
Grown Plant Size: Mini, Medium, Large, Small
Time to Maturity: 7-12 Weeks
Soil Type: Rich in Organic Matter
Watering: Every 6-10 Days
Sunlight: 6-12 Hours/Day
Uses: Landscape Plant, Cut-Flower
Deer Resistance: High
Pest and Disease Resistance: Low
How to Plant 100 Pcs Exotic Carnation Seeds?
1. Fill a potting container with a well-draining soil that is enriched with organic matter.
2. Place your carnation seeds on top of the soil in the container.
3. Gently press the seeds into the soil with your finger and water thoroughly.
4. Place the container in an area that receives 6 to 12 hours of sunlight per day.
5. Keep the soil moist and water every 6 to 10 days.
6. Harvest your carnation blooms 7 to 12 weeks after planting.
Spruce up your greenhouse, balcony, or garden with these 100 Pcs Exotic Carnation Multicolor Seeds! With the easy cultivating process and beautiful seasonal blooms, these multicolored flowers are fantastic for bringing life to your living spaces. Try your green thumb and have a blooming garden all year round!