100pc Mixed Color Begonia Lantern Bonsai Seedlings
Transform your garden into a beautiful landscape with our 100 Pcs Begonia Lantern Seeds. Our seeds are easy to plant and grow, allowing anyone to turn their outdoor space into a colorful show of ornamental blooms. Each pack includes an assortment of colorful begonias with burgundy-reds, white and yellow petals. Create a piece of paradise with these magical seeds that will lend a sparkle of beauty in your garden.
No matter the climate or season, these begonias are perfect for creating landscapes full of life. The flower blooms from early spring to late autumn – a stunning show of foliage and a captivating fragrance with each bloom. Highly adaptable to any indoor or outdoor living space, these begonia lantern seeds will bring out the best in your garden.
• Product Type: Bonsai
• Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy
• Model Number: Bonsais Planta
• Use: Indoor Plants
• Flowerpot: Excluded
• Classification: Novel Plant
• Function: Beautifying
• Size: Mini, Medium, Large, Small
• Style: Perennial
• Location: Living Room
• Climate: Temperate
• Applicable Constellation: Cancer
• Full-bloom Period: Summer
• Type: Foliage Plants
• Variety: Begonia
• Requires minimal effort to create stunning outdoor displays
• Highly adaptable to any outdoor or indoor space
• Beautiful blooms that last from early spring to late autumn
• Unique, colorful petals in burgundy-reds, whites, and yellows
• Latin Name: Begonia semperflorens
• Planting Season: Spring
• Germination Rate: Approximately 95%
• Grown Plant Size: 6-8″
• Time to Maturity: Approximately 70 Days
• Soil Type: Best cultivated in moist, well draining soil
• Watering: 2-3 times per week
• Sunlight: Morning and afternoon sun
• Uses: Outdoor Containers, Landscape Beds, Mixed Borders
• Deer Resistance: Yes
• Pest/Disease Resistance: Unknown
How to Plant 100 Pcs Begonia Lantern Seeds:
1. Find a spot in the garden or outdoor space to plant the seeds.
2. Prepare the soil and break lumps to a coarse texture.
3. Sow the seeds into the soil, around 1-1.5 inches deep.
4. Cover the seeds with the soil.
5. Water the ground until the soil is moist, and keep the soil moist during the germination time.
6. When the seedlings have gotten at least two pairs of true leaves, they can be transplanted into individual pots.
7. Place the pots outside in a bright spot with access to water and enjoy the beautiful results!