Sow Petunia Bonsai Flowers Seeds Indoors
Create a magical garden with Sow Petunia Bonsai Flowers Seeds! Our versatile and multi-flowered Petunia Bonsai Center Seeds will add a beautiful touch to your outdoor spaces, transforming them in vibrant gardens.
See your outdoor areas come alive with abundance and stunning blooms. This varied selection of seeds and plants can add impressive visual statements in courtyards or balconies, either in full sun or partial shade. What’s more, our petunias have a special knack for air-purification, which adds to their long list of incredible qualities!
• Latin Name: Petunia x hybrida
• Planting Season: Spring-summer
• Germination Rate: 82%
• Grown Plant Size: 10-25 cm
• Time to Maturity: 55-60 days
• Watering Amount: Moderate
• Sunlight Requirements: Partial Shade
• Deer Resistance: Good
• Uses: Air Purification, Ornamental
• Pest and Disease resistance: No
• How to Plant Sow Petunia Bonsai Blooms
1. Choose a spot with well-drained soil and plenty of light for the petunia bonsai seeds.
2. Prepare the bed by weeding, adding compost and working the soil to a depth of 8 inches.
3. Plant the seeds in clusters, giving the seeds a depth of 1/2 inch.
4. Cover the seed lightly and water thoroughly.
5. Germination should occur between 10-14 days, depending on the type of petunia seed planted and the temperature.
6. Keep the soil moist throughout the growing season.
7. Once plants are 3-4 inches tall, apply a general-purpose liquid fertilizer once per month.
8. Deadhead spent petunia blooms with pruning shears.
Enjoy colorful and majestic outdoor gardens with our Sow Petunia Bonsai Blooms! The perfect addition for your home garden or courtyard, mix and match for a stunning floral display.