Organic Strawberry Kiwi Fruit Seeds 100pcs
Discover a garden of delight with Organic Strawberry Kiwi Fruit Seeds 100pcs! This premium pack of organic seeds produces nutrient-rich fruit in both flavourful strawberries and tart kiwis. Grow and enjoy these juicy treats in the comfort of your own backyard and indulge in the freshest fruits of the season.
With Organic Strawberry Kiwi Fruit Seeds 100pcs you can:
– Enjoy fresh, seasonal fruits
– Fill your garden with a sweet, juicy and fragrant aroma
– Add a variety of organically grown produce to your home
Key Seeds Features:
– 100pcs Organic Seeds
– Full-Blooming period: Autumn
– Variety: Strawberry
– Use: Outdoor Plants
– Climate: Temperate
– Size: Mini-Large
Before Planting: It is best to leave the seeds in a warm place for a few days before planting, then soak in water for 12 hours, and begin to plant in loose soil when the seeds begin to take sprout.
How to Plant Organic Strawberry Kiwi Fruit Seeds 100pcs:
1. Choose a well-draining soil to put the seed in.
2. Place the seed no deeper than ½ inch in the soil.
3. Add fertilizer to the soil to help the seed sprout quicker.
4. Use twine to stake the seed in place if the soil is sandy or loose.
5. Moisten the soil to keep the seed moist.
6. Cover the seed lightly with capillary cloth to control the temperature.
7. Move the seed to a sunny spot when it starts to sprout.
8. Water the soil regularly, but not too much.
9. Harvest the seeds when the fruits have formed.
– Latin Name: Fragaria Ananassa & Actinidia chinensis
– Planting Season: Spring
– Germination Rate: 80%
– Grown Plant Size: 8″ – 12″
– Time to Maturity: 90 to 120 days
– Soil Type: Loam to Clay
– Watering: Evenly moist
– Sunlight: Full Sun
– Uses: Eating Fresh
– Deer Resistance: High
– Pest & Disease Resistance: High