50 Pcs Hydrangea Perennial Bonsai Seeds for Jardin
Enhance your home garden with the beauty of Hydrangea Bonsai Perennial Seeds! These 50Pcs of quality flower seeds feature a blooming period during the spring and ensuring beauty for years to come. Whether you choose to place these in the balcony or indoors, the use for these exotic seeds is endless.
No matter the size of your garden, you can now enjoy the beauty of exotic flowers from a small, medium or large potted plant. Utilize the outdoor climate or keep them indoor to experience the beauty of Hydrangea bonsai year-round. With a low cultivating difficulty degree, the seeds are rather easily grown and no soil type is too difficult for them to thrive in. With just enough sunlight, watering and air circulation, there’s something to be said about watching these succulent seeds grow!
When maintaining these tropical flower seeds, you won’t have to worry about deer or pest resistance. Incorporate the 50 stunning Bonsai plants to your garden with enough room for them to grow and become a Novel Plant. Below, we listed the product’s detailed description for you to enjoy.
Product Detailed Description:
• Latin Name: Personal Florum
• Planting Season: Spring
• Germination Rate: 95%
• Grown Plant Size: 20-30cm
• Time to Maturity: 9-12 Weeks
• Soil Type: Humid
• Watering: Regular
• Sunlight: Not Necessary
• Uses: Decoration
• Deer Resistance: Yes
• Pest and Disease Resistance: Yes
How to Plant Hydrangea Bonsai 50Pcs Perennial Seeds:
1. Ensure that the soil beds have at least 10 – 12 inches (25 – 30 cm) of ready fertile soil, improved with lot of aged compost.
2. Dig a hole for every seed of the same depth as its container.
3. Place the bonsai seeds in the hole, cover it lightly with soil and press lightly.
4. Water the soil lightly to ensure the portion is moist enough for the seed to germinate.
5. Keep water moist until the seedlings emerge from the soil in approximately 7-14 days.
6. Thin out the seedlings by cutting off the extra ones at the base, transplant when required.
7. Feed the seedlings with nitrogen rich fertilizers.
8. Once the plants have grown adequately, transfer them to the desired location and water it regularly.