Heirloom Sweet Tomato Bonsai Tree Seeds 100 NonGMO
Transform your garden into a scenic culinary masterpiece with 100 Heirloom Sweet Tomato Bonsai Tree Seeds! Freshly grown NonGMO seeds guarantee robust and hearty plants with the prevalence of exquisite organic tomatoes. They’ll be delicious enough for even the pickiest eater and attractive enough to make any garden feel like a fantasy with beautiful bonsai designs throughout.
This easy and very low maintenance option is perfect for windowsills, gardens, and patios alike. The planting season is year round with a full blooming period of none and very low cultivating difficulty degree. Not to mention we include detailed instructions on how to get your dream garden started!
• Latin Name: Solanum lycopersicum
• Planting Season: Year-Round
• Germination Rate: Very High
• Growing Plant Size: Up to 6 Inches
• Time to Maturity: 70-75 Days
• Soil Type: Fertile, Well-Drained
• Watering: Moderate
• Sunlight: Full Sun
• Uses: Culinary, Ornamental
• Deer Resistance: Good
• Pest and Disease Resistance: Fair-Good
So why buy from us? Our tomatoes are certified NonGMO so you can be sure to get the highest quality plants with maximum yield. Enjoy tasty, fresh tomatoes, grown in your own garden with no artificial enhancements. Get your 100 Heirloom Sweet Tomato Bonsai Tree Seeds today and have the most aesthetically pleasing garden there is!
How to Plant Heirloom Tomato Bonsai Tree Seeds 100:
1. Select a sunny area in your garden, preferably with well-drained soil.
2. Prepare the planting area. Clear off any existing vegetation and spoil the ground with organic matter.
3. Spread the tomato seeds evenly across the selected area. Be sure to leave enough space between the seeds for the plants to grow.
4. Cover the seeds with a thin layer of soil.
5. Water the seeds and the topmost layer regularly to keep the soil moist.
6. When your tomato plants reach the height of 5-6”, thin the plants to a 6-8” spacing on all sides.
7. Follow the watering and sun requirements and once they are mature, trim the plants into desired shapes for bonsai tomatoes.
8. Enjoy your harvest!