Fresh 100 Blue Lithops Seeds Living Stone Succulent
Bring exotic living succulents to your garden or home with Blue Lithops Seeds. Our fresh 100 Lithops pseudotruncatella seeds are the perfect choice for any green thumb that seeks a unique and beautiful succulent to add to their collection. The optimal flowering season of these blue succulents is summer, and all you need to make sure it grows in its best environment is subfrigid climate.
These low maintenance plants require minimum watering and care. The Lithops pseudotruncatella will brighten up your kitchen instantly and give you a touch of exotic comfort. Play with artistic combinations of the Lithops to design stunning landscape decorations that will be the envy of your neighborhood.
• Latin name: Lithops pseudotruncatella
• Grown plant size: Small to medium
• Planting season: Year-round
• Germination rate: 98%
• Time to maturity: 120 days
• Soil type: Light, well-drained, and nutrient rich
• Watering: Occasional
• Sunlight: Indirect, full
• Uses: Ornamental, containers, bedding
• Deer resistance: Yes
• Pest and Disease Resistance: Yes
How to Plant Blue Lithops Pseudotruncatella Seeds:
1. Choose a light, nutrient-rich soil that’s well-draining and free of any debris.
2. Spread the seeds evenly over the soil and cover with no more than 3mm of fine grit.
3. Keep moist by watering the soil but not letting it become waterlogged.
4. Provide plenty of indirect, full sunlight and give plenty of air around the plants.
5. After about 3 weeks, the succulents should be ready for transplantation.
6. Make sure to adjust the watering amount when transplanting to ensure it continues to receive a good amount of moisture but is not being saturated.
Grab your 100 Blue Lithops pseudotruncatella seeds and let the adventure begin!