5000pcs Mix Pepper Paprika Seeds Variety
Welcome to our 5000pcs Pepper Paprika Seeds Mix! This mix of pepper and paprika seeds is the perfect addition to any home garden or outdoor living space. This variety of 5000 seeds includes 10 different types of peppers and paprika seeds ready to be planted to create a multitude of colors, shapes, and flavors in your garden or outdoor space. With cultivating difficulty rated as “very easy”, this mix is sure to be a hit and have your outdoor space looking like something out of a magazine!
This selection of pepper and paprika seeds will provide a variety of foliage plants that will bloom in autumn and give off an amazing array of colors, making for the perfect outdoor accessory. This is an ideal addition for a courtyard, patio or balcony, and is sure to bring a smile to the Gemini in your life! Not only will this selection of 5000pcs Pepper Paprika Seeds Mix look amazing, they are also pest and deer resistant, making them the perfect choice for any outdoor living space.
Your 5000pcs Pepper Paprika Seeds Mix contains:
• 10 kinds of seeds
• Suitable for a variety of climates, especially sub-tropic climates
• Ideal for mini, small, medium and large pots
• Germination Rate: 95%
• Grown plant size: 20-50 cm
• Planting season: March – May
• Time to maturity: 70-100 days
• Soil Type: Fertile, well-drained soil
• Water: 1-2 times per week
• Sunlight: Partial sun or dappled shade
• Uses: Ornamental plants, Garden beds, Borders, and Containers
• Deer Resistance: Low
• Pest and Disease Resistance: High
How to Plant 5000pcs Pepper Paprika Seeds Mix?
1. Pick a location for your pepper and paprika mix that is sunny and offers drainage
2. Prepare the soil, removing any weeds and loosen it heavily
3. Scatter seed over the soil evenly, and cover lightly with soil
4. Gently compress the soil to ensure good soil-seed contact
5. Water lightly and keep consistently moist
6. After 3-4 weeks, the pepper and paprika seedlings will emerge
7. Continue to water often and fertilize regularly
8. Enjoy your beautiful mix of pepper and paprika plants!