500 Pcs Pampas Grass Seeds C Selloana
Discover the beauty of 500 Pcs Pampas Grass Seeds (C Selloana), perfect for adding a touch of elegance to your home or garden landscape. Our premium-grade pampas grass seeds are rust-like and silky to the touch, allowing for the graceful flowering of the unique and airy pampas grasses. They are specifically bred for optimal growth and together create an eye-catching look to your garden, with their tall stems and long, graceful leaves cascading down.
You can use these pampas grass seeds for a variety of purposes; from adding ornamental accents to larger gardens, to creating whimsical and natural borders around flowering beds or patios. With a wide range of sizes available, you can create a truly spectacular look wherever you want. Plant the seeds and in no time, you will be rewarded with beautiful plants of diverse sizes and shapes in your garden or interiors.
• Exotic and eye-catching look
• Low maintenance
• Diverse sizes and shapes for unique design
• Air purifying benefits
• Latin Name: Cortaderia selloana
• Planting Season: Spring
• Germination Rate: High
• Grown Plant Size: Depends on Variety
• Time to Maturity: 90 – 120 days
• Soil Type: Rich and moist
• Watering: Regular but avoid overwatering
• Sunlight: Full sun exposure
• Uses: Ornamental, Erosion control
• Deer Resistance: Highly deer resistant
• Pest and Disease Resistance: Moderate resistance
How to Plant 500 Pcs Pampas Grass Seeds:
1. Ensure the temperature and humidity are suited for the seeds to flourish.
2. Sow the seeds into well-drained and weed-free soil, one inch deep and at least 18 inches away from other plants, in rows with a spacing between eight and twelve inches.
3. Water the soil to keep it moist to improve germination.
4. Use a light mulch to keep the soil temperature and humidity constant.
5. Fertilize the soil with a balanced fertilizer every two weeks.
6. Thin the seedlings when the plants are 5-6 inches tall.
7. Enjoy the elegant beauty of pampas grass for years to come!