50 Raw Stone Cactus Stems Lithops Pseudotruncatella Tetragonia Seeds
Introducing our unique 50 Raw Stone Cactus Seeds, specifically the Lithops Pseudotruncatella Tetragonia Seeds. This range of cactus seeds is perfect for cultivating in the subtropics and suitable for all year round planting indoors or in a balcony or terrace. With its easy cultivating degree, these succulent plants will grow to a medium size, with minimal maintenance.
This pack contains 50pcs of top quality, edible seeds, ready to be planted in spring, summer and autumn. As this is a bonsai variety of succulent plant, the chances of germination are greater, making this an amazing addition to your home gardening project.
– Easy cultivating degree
– Suitable for indoor use and balconies/ terraces
– 50pcs of top quality, edible seeds
– Dense foliage in a small, medium size
– Chance for greater germination with bonsai variety
Product details & planting instructions:
• Latin name: Lithops Pseudotruncatella
• Planting season: Spring/Summer/Autumn
• Germination rate: 80-90%
• Grown plant size: Medium (3-5 cm)
• Time to maturity: 180-270 Days
• Soil type: Light, well drained, fertile
• Watering: Moderate, avoid over-watering
• Sunlight: Best in partial shade
• Uses: Ornamental, decorations, roof, balcony, etc.
• Deer resistance: Great
• Pest & Disease resistance: Excellent
How to Plant 50 Raw Stone Cactus Seeds:
1. Select a well-draining pot and fill it with fresh light soil mix
2. Sow the seeds to a shallow depth of 0.5-1.0 cm.
3. Gently water the soil with a spray bottle or a watering can
4. Make sure to provide enough sunlight and water for the seeds to germinate
5. Once the plant has established, reduce the watering amount, but do not let your cactus dry out completely
6. Make sure to provide enough fertilizer and pest control methods for optimal growth
7. Enjoy your cactus as it reaches its full size and beauty!