50pcs Tropical Fig Fruit Bonsai Seeds
Grow your own edible tropical fig bonsai fruit with 50 freshly harvested, seed-ready varietal fig bonsai. With unparalleled flavor and an abundance of health benefits, our 50pcs Tropical Fig Fruit Bonsai Seeds are the perfect addition to any kitchen garden.
Our Fig Bonsai Seeds feature:
• Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy
• Classification: Novel Plant
• Function: Beautifying
• Size: Mini, medium, large, small
• Full-bloom Period: Autumn
• Style: Perennial
• Location: Courtyard
• Climate: Temperate
• Type: Succulent Plants
• Applicable Constellation: Cancer
• Model Number: Fig
• Variety: Fig
Health benefits include, but are not limited to, high levels of vitamins A, C, E, calcium, iron, and magnesium, as well as soluble and insoluble fiber. Figs are known to have laxative properties, which can help with occasional constipation, and also for their support of cardiovascular health, thanks to their high antioxidant levels.
Start your planting journey today with the following steps for planting 50pcs Tropical Fig Fruit Bonsai Seeds:
• Gather your materials: the 50pcs Tropical Fig Fruit Bonsai Seeds, a “container for each Bonsai, soil, and scissors.
• Prepare the container: fill your “container with an appropriate soil mixture.
• Sprinkle the seeds over the soil and lightly, but firmly, press them into the surface of the soil.
• Cover the seeds with a very thin layer of soil, less than 1/8 of an inch deep.
• Keep the soil moist, but not soggy.
• Fertilize according to package directions unless the seed packet specifically says to avoid fertilizer.
• Place the container in a warm location, such as a balcony or windowsill.
• Your fig bonsai should begin to sprout in 5 to 10 days but may take a little longer.
• When the Bonsai reach 1 foot in height, they are ready to be transplanted.
Harvest your own fresh figs and enjoy the delicious taste and health benefits of this wonderful fruit. With 50pcs Tropical Fig Fruit Bonsai Seeds, now is the time to create your own kitchen garden masterpiece.