5 Adenium Obesum Seeds for Desert Rose
Discover the beauty of 5 Adenium Obesum Seeds for Desert Rose! These spectacular desert rose seeds will provide a beautiful show of blooms during the summer months! These rare, exotic seeds are very easy to cultivate and make wonderful additions to any tea table, balcony, or garden.
With the right conditions, the Desert Rose Plant will be a rich source of color, texture, and aroma. Perfectly suited for tropical climates, the Desert Rose is beautiful, hardy and deer resistant. Plant your 5 Adenium Obesum Seeds for Desert Rose today and watch your outdoor or indoor space come alive!
Adenium Obesum Seeds For Desert Rose Benefits:
• Low maintenance and easy to cultivate
• Summer blooms
• Deer resistant
• Variety of uses – perfect for tea tables, balconies and gardens
• Adds color, texture and aroma
• Great for tropical and subtropical climates
Detailed description of the Adenium Obesum Seeds for Desert Rose:
• Latin Name: Adenium Obesum
• Planting Season: Summer
• Germination Rate: High
• Grown Plant Size: Medium
• Time to Maturity: 1-2 years
• Soil Type: Sandy Loam
• Watering: Water once or twice a week
• Sunlight: Full sun
• Uses: Indoor plants
• Deer Resistance: Yes
• Pest and Disease Resistance: None
Follow these step-by-step instructions to readily cultivate your 5 Adenium Obesum Seeds for Desert Rose:
1. Start making your potting mix. Fill a pot with two parts soil, one part sand and a few handfuls of coarse compost or organic fertilizer.
2. Soak your 5 Desert Rose Seeds in lukewarm water overnight to aid
3. Place 1 seed in each pot. Keep your Desert Rose seeds in a cool, dry
place and wait for them to germinate.
4. Once your seeds have germinated, plant the seedlings 1 inch (2.5 cm) deep.
5. Place your potted seedlings in an area that gets full sun. Make sure to water your seedlings whenever the soil appears dry.
6. Give your Desert Rose plant time to flourish, and you’ll soon have
beautiful Desert Rose flowers in your home!
Bring life to your outdoor or indoor space with the 5 Adenium Obesum Seeds for Desert Rose! These low maintenance, colorful, deer resistant seeds are perfect for tropical and subtropical climates! With a variety of uses from tea tables to balconies to gardens, you’ll be sure to love the beauty they bring. Get your 5 Adenium Obesum Seeds for Desert Rose today!