30 Pcs Passiflora Flower Fruits Tree Seeds Tropical Passion De Frutas
Are you ready to grow a tropical paradise with the 30 Pcs Passiflora Fruit Seeds? This unique flower is not only beautiful but known to make your outdoor living spaces come to life. Derived from the genus Passiflora, these seeds produce a stunning tropical blooms in an array of colors and sizes.
The Passiflora is an easy-to-grow perennial that can be planted indoors or out. This perennial has a very low Cultivating Difficulty Degree of Very Easy, making it a great option for beginner gardeners. Perfect for low maintenance landscaping design, you’ll find that this drought tolerant flower requires minimal watering and sunlight to thrive.
Whether you’re looking to transition your outdoor living space into a tropical paradise or bring some blooms to your window sill, the 30 Pcs Passiflora Fruit Seeds offer countless beauty to your home. Try them in a pot or as part of your flowerbeds and revel in the varied hues for years to come.
• Latin Name: Passiflora
• Planting Season: Spring/Summer
• Germination Rate: High
• Grown Plant Size: Depends on plant variety
• Time to Maturity: 6-8 months
• Soil Type: Well-draining, rich and moist soil
• Watering: Regularly, do not over water
• Sunlight: Partial/Full Sun
• Uses: Landscaping design
• Deer Resistance: High
• Pest and Disease Resistance: High
How to Plant 30 Pcs Passiflora Fruit Seeds:
1. Select a location in your garden or flower planter that receives at least six hours of sunlight a day.
2. Prepare the soil for planting by digging a hole twice as deep and twice as wide as the seeds.
3. Place the seeds into a bowl of warm water and let soak for 1-2 hours.
4. Place the soaked seeds into the prepared hole and cover with soil.
5. Water the seeds once a week and keep the soil moist.
6. After 6-8 months, you can expect beautiful flowers to bloom.