20pcs Adenium Obesum Bonsai Seeds
Looking for an easy-to-grow, colorful plant to liven up your garden or balcony? Our 20pcs Adenium Obesum Bonsai Seeds are perfect for you! Adenium Obesum, commonly known as the popular Desert Rose, featues intricate flowers of pink, white, and red. This beautiful flowering plant is sure to bring a smile to anyone who sees it.
These 20 seed packets come with enough to get multiple plants started. With only a moderate amount of care including proper watering and sunlight, these plants will be sure to provide you with color and beauty for years to come.
• Latin name: Adenium Obesum
• Planting season: Spring
• Germination rate: High
• Grown plant size: 45-70 cm
• Time to maturity: 1 year
• Soil type: Rich and well-draining
• Watering: Occasionally
• Sunlight: Full sun
• Uses: Landscaping, potted decoration
• Deer resistance: Yes
• Pest and disease resistance: High
How to Plant 20pcs Adenium Bonsai Seeds
• Start by soaking your Adenium Bonsai Seeds in warm water overnight.
• Place the seeds in a tray of moist soil, about 1/4 inch deep.
• Place the tray in a sunny spot, and water regularly, about once per week.
• Cover the tray with a plastic wrap once a day to maintain a humid environment that will encourage germination.
• Once sprouts appear, gradually reduce the water to once every other week, and move the tray to a half sun/half shade location.
• After the plants have grown, transplant them to a well-draining well-lit spot in your garden.
• Fertilize lightly every other month during the growing season and enjoy your Adenium Bonsai!