200pcs Perennial Pelargonium Peltatum Seeds for Landscaping
Are you looking for a colorful perennial to bring life to your home garden? 200pc Geranium Seeds Peltatum Pelargonium are perfect for landscaping, flower beds, and decks. With small, medium, and large size options, these hardy blooming plants will have plenty of options to make your garden look great!.
We guarantee easy cultivation with our Pelargonium Peltatum Seeds. With a Very Easy cultivation degree, you’ll have your garden looking more beautiful than ever. Plus, these hardy flowers have a great variety of uses, from Sterilization to Bedroom style, and can even show resistance to pests and deer!
Our 200pc Geranium Seeds come with a long-term promise for your garden:
•Latin Name: Pelargonium Peltatum
•Planting Season: Spring or Summer
•Germination Rate: 99%
•Grown Plant Size:p 2–4 feet
•Time to Maturity: 6 – 8 weeks
•Soil Type: Slightly acidic to neutral
•Sunlight: Sun to partial shade
•Uses: Landscaping, Bonsai, Flower beds, Decks
•Deer Resistance: Good
•Pests and Disease Resistance: Yes
Now that you’ve got the perfect Geranium Seeds, let us show you how to get started! Follow these simple steps for the ideal growing conditions:
How to Plant 200pcs Geranium Seeds Peltatum Pelargonium:
1. Find an area with well-draining soil in your yard or garden.
2. Sow 10-15 seeds per square foot, about ½ in. deep.
3. Add a layer of fertilizer or compost and water the area.
4. Cover the soil with a layer of mulch and keep watered to germinate the seeds.
5. In 6-8 weeks, your new garden will be in full bloom with the stunning Peltatum Pelargonium flowers!
Ready to bring a little life to your outdoor space? Get your 200pc Geranium Seeds Peltatum Pelargonium today and watch your garden transform!