200 Pcs Blue Rose Bonsai Perennial Ornamental Seeds
Introducing 200 pieces of Blue Rose Bonsai Perennial Ornamental Seeds – the perfect addition to your home garden. These delicate bloomers produce beautiful flowers in deep blue shades perfect for any garden. Blooms in the Autumn months and easy to cultivate with a very low difficulty rate.
Ideal for a little extra color and beauty in courtyards, gardens or outdoor areas, these blue rose seeds are sure to take your garden to the next level. Whether you’re a beginner gardener or a professional, when it comes to growing plants, we guarantee these are some of the best seeds you’ll find.
• Latin Name: Blue Rose
• Planting Season: Autumn
• Germination Rate: High
• Grown Plant Size: Mini, Small, Medium, Large
• Watering: Water Well
• Sunlight: Full Sun
• Uses: Landscaping & Ornamental Gardens
• Pest & Disease Resistance: High
• Deer Resistance: High
Instructions on How to Plant 200 Pcs Blue Rose Seeds Bonsai Perennial De Flores:
1. Fill a pot or flower bed with a well-drained potting soil
2. Plant the seeds a max of 1/4” deep
3. Cover the seeds with the soil and press lightly
4. Water lightly and evenly to keep the soil moist
5. Place in a sunny warm spot and keep the soil moist
6. The seeds should start germinating in 10 days to four weeks
7. Gradually thin overcrowded seedlings tothe desired spacing and water regularly
These beautiful blue rose seeds are a must-have addition for any garden. With their high pest & disease and deer resistance, and easy cultivation, they’re perfect for even the most novice gardener. Get your 200 pieces Blue Rose Bonsai Perennial Ornamental Seeds today and liven up your garden with the deep blues of Blue Roses!