2Pcs Aquarium Water Lily Seeds Mixed Bowl Flower
Transform your aquarium into a vibrant, colorful paradise with these 2Pcs Aquarium Water Lily Seeds Mixed Bowl Flower! These high quality flowers will help to add a touch of elegance and nature to your indoors or outdoor pond. They’re easy to cultivate and make a perfect addition to any water feature. Systematically classified as Nelumbo nucifera, a species of aquatic plant in the family Nelumbonaceae, these lotus seeds come with an array of benefits. Known for being a perfectly adapted species to aquaculture, they are very low maintenance and require little effort in their care.
When planted in the right environment and with proper care, the Nelumbo nucifera will grow quickly, creating a colorful and natural atmosphere for your aquarium with its bright yellow petals accented by small, lacy patterned leaves. So, why not start the process right now?
– Product Type: Bonsai
– Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy
– Variety: Lotus
– Use: Indoor Plants/Outdoor Ponds
– Classification: Novel Plant
– Function: Beautifying
– Size: Mini, Medium, Large, Small
– Full-bloom Period: Autumn
– Style: Perennial
– Location: Courtyard/Aquarium/Pond
– Climate: Temperate
– Package Weight: 0.02kg (0.04lb.)
– Package Size: 11cm X 11cm X 5cm (4.33in X 4.33in X 1.97in)
These amazing lotus flowers are perfect for aquascaping; they fit perfectly in any type of pond or aquarium, and look great both in the daytime and nighttime. What’s more, they’re deer resistant and also resistant to most pests. Plus, they thrive in a variety of soils and are capable of withstanding droughts.
– Low Maintenance
– Water Resistant
– Deer and Pest Resistant
– Adds Color and Beauty to any Water Feature
How to Plant 2 Pcs Water Lily Seeds for Aquariums:
1. Select a pot or tub that is at least 10-15 cm deep and has enough room for growth.
2. Pour 1-2 cm of warm water into the pot and place the seeds on the surface.
3. Sprinkle a thin layer of soil (approx. 0.5 cm) on top of the seeds.
4. Keep the soil moist by sprinkling water on it once or twice a day.
5. The seeds should sprout in 1-2 weeks and full growth should occur in 2-6 months once the water lilies have been transplanted into a permanent location.
6. Place the pot or tub in an area where it will receive 4-6 hours of direct sunlight per day.
7. Monitor the water level and add water as necessary to keep 4-6 cm of the soil and 4-5 cm of the water covered.
8. Fertilise your water lilies every two weeks to encourage growth.