100pcs Iris Flower Seeds Vibrant Colors
Transform your garden into a glorious and vivid oasis of floral delight with these 100pcs MultiColored Iris Seeds. Crafted as a type of Bonsai plant, these cheerful flowers are perfect for courtyards and outdoor spaces and will bring joy and beauty to any setting. With a very simple cultivating difficulty, it’s easy to add these perennial plants to your favorite garden spot. Enjoy blooms from summertime into the fall with this one-of-a-kind variety of Iris.
Unlike other plants, MultiColored Iris Seeds require only moderate watering. Best grown in a temperate climate, the effectiveness of plant food and pesticides will extend the life of the flowers. Resistant to pests, disease, and deer, these seeds will continue to blossom with the right care and attention.
Be prepared to fill your garden with sparking flights of color with these vibrant flowers. Adorn your space with:
• Full-bloom period in summer
• Variegated foliage and petalled blooms
• Large or small sizes
• Virgo Constellation
Instructions for Planting 100pcs MultiColored Iris Seeds:
1. Start the seeds indoors 8-10 weeks before your last frost date.
2. Place the Iris seeds in cold, damp soil and place in an area to receive indirect sunlight.
3. Water only when soil is dry and note that the soil should be moist but not soaked through.
4. When the risk of frost has passed, you can move the Iris seedlings outside, to a sunny spot in the garden.
5. Ensure your plants receive adequate water and fertilize as needed.
6. Perform deadheading to ensure continual blooms throughout the summer.
Taking simple steps will bring a lifetime of pleasure to your outdoor spaces with 100pcs MultiColored Iris Seeds. Enjoy the unsung beauty of these cheerful flowers and the peace of nature, right in your backyard.