100 Pieces White Schlumbergera Zygocactus Seeds
Bring the beauty of nature indoors by planting a 100 Pieces White Schlumbergera Zygocactus Seeds. This perennial flower’s and bonsai’s delicate white petals are a delightful addition to any home or office. Perfect for indoor plants, adding a lovely burst of color to any environment. With a very easy cultivating difficulty, this gorgeous flower will bloom all throughout the summer, creating an oasis of calm and tranquility.
This White Schlumbergera Zygocactus is sure to brighten up any space with its uniqueness!
Here’s What To Expect From Our White Schlumbergera Zygocactus:
– Latin Name: Zygocactus Truncatus
– Planting Season: Spring
– Germination Rate: High
– Grown Plant Size: 30 cm
– Time To Maturity: 45-60 Days
– Soil Type: Sandy Loam
– Watering Needs: Frequent
– Sunlight: Partly Shaded
– Uses: Enhancing Indoor & Outdoor Spaces
– Deer Resistance: High
– Pest and Disease Resistance: High
How To Plant 100 Seeds Zygocactus Truncatus White Schlumbergera
1. Soak the seeds in warm water for 24 hours
2. Fill the planting containers with nutrient-rich soil such as a soil-less mix
3. Plant the seeds 1 cm deep
4. Keep soil moist and watered regularly
5. Place in a sunny spot with plenty of indirect light
6. Fertilize periodically to help the seedlings grow
7. Enjoy the amazing beauty of the White Schlumbergera Zygocactus!