100 Pcs Hoya Carnosa Seeds Grow Exotic Blooms
Discover the amazing blooms of 100 Pcs Hoya Carnosa Seeds and grow exotic beauty in your home or garden! These Hoya Carnosa Seeds can be used for outdoor planting and provide stunning blooms year after year. This flowering plant is perfect for growing in a variety of climate types, including the tropics, and makes a great addition to any garden or balcony. It’s also a very easy plant to raise and maintain.
Prepare to start a backdrop of beauty in your home garden with our 100 Hoya Carnosa Seeds Bloom Beauty! With its distinct blossoms and ease of growth, this tropical plant is the perfect pick for your home or balcony. From sprouting to blooming, you’ll soon have beautiful flowers that will last for years.
Just like many flowers, these Hoya Carnosa Seeds will make an extraordinary statement in your garden. Get ready to experience blooms of vivid colors and intricate shapes that will mesmerize you and your visitors alike.
– Latin Name: Hoya Carnosa
– Planting Season: Early summer
– Germination Rate: High
– Grown Plant Size: 10-20 cm
– Time to Maturity: 3-4 months
– Soil Type: Well-drained
– Watering: Medium
– Sunlight: Partial sun
– Uses: Ornamental
– Deer Resistance: High
– Pest and Disease Resistance: High
How to Plant 100 Hoya Carnosa Seeds:
1. Start by soaking the seeds in warm water for 24 hours.
2. Fill a small pot with potting soil, and lightly water the soil.
3. Carefully place up to 3 Hoya Carnosa seeds in each pot, and lightly water.
4. Place pots in indirect sunlight and keep the soil slightly moist.
5. Sprouts should emerge within 3-4 weeks, and the blooms will appear in springtime.
6. Finally, transplant to larger pot or to outdoor garden when the seedlings are 8-10 cm tall.