100 Gladiolus Bonsai Flower Seeds Perennial Aerobic Flores
Discover the beauty of Gladiolus Bonsai flowers with these 100 Gladiolus Bonsai Flower Seeds Perennial Aerobic Flores, perfect for any outdoor garden. These seeds are created with an easy-to-cultivate variety that promises healthy flower growth in different sizes. The kind of bloom you’ll get depends on the constellations, but with this very easy to handle bloom plant, you’re sure to see plenty of color whichever you choose.
Give your outdoor garden a vibrant feel with the perfect mix of sizes, shapes and colors, with Gladiolus’s Perennial Aerobic Flores blooms. This mini,medium,small sized Bonsai can be planted at home and added to your living room or balcony for a stunning effect. Whether you choose to grow these beautiful flowers for their color or their unique purpose of beautifying your space, they are guaranteed to thrive in subtropics climates.
These special Gladiolus Bonsai Perennial seeds have a full-bloom period of summer and are a great addition to any Happy Farm. With their pest & disease resistant features, you can relax and enjoy the beauty of these summer blooms without worrying about any added maintenance.
• Latin Name: Gladiolus
• Planting Season: Spring
• Germination Rate: 95%
• Grown Plant Size: Min, Medium, Small
• Time to Maturity: 2-4 months
• Soil Type: Sandy
• Watering: Keep Soil Moist
• Sunlight: Full
• Uses: Outdoor Plants
• Deer Resistance: Yes
• Pest & Disease Resistance: Yes
How to Plant 100 Gladiolus Bonsai Perennial Seeds:
1. Prepare the soil in the desired area by turning it over and mixing in compost to enrich it
2. Use a seed planter to spread the seeds over the area and make sure to space them out at least 6 inches apart
3. Cover the seeds lightly with the soil, about 1/8th of an inch
4. Water the soil to make sure it’s moist and cover with mulch to help keep the soil moist
5. Keep the soil moist and be sure to water whenever the soil is dry
6. Once the flowers appear, add fertilizers and keep weeds away
7. Keep an eye on the flowers and insects for signs of pests and diseases and address it immediately
8. Enjoy the beauty of your 100 Gladiolus Bonsai Perennial Seeds!