10 Pcs Blue Adenium Obesum Seeds
Boost the style of your flower garden with this exquisite 10 Pcs Blue Adenium Obesum Seeds Variety! Get the most fragrant and eye-catching look in no time with these beautiful flowers. These colorful Adenium Obesum seeds are extremely easy to grow and will reward you with vibrant blooms all year round. Perfect for both outdoor and indoor settings, this perennial variety is perfect for spicing up your home or garden.
This aptly-named Blue Adenium Obesum Variety has vibrant blue petals for a long-lasting fragrant look. Compact and easy to maintain, this mini-medium-large-small succulent requires very little effort. Dealing with ozone and formaldehyde-rich environment? These easy-to-grow varieties have a unique Function of Formaldehyde Removing! They also come equipped to handle changing climates from Subtropics to Courtyard and beyond. Increasing your garden’s fertility has never been this simple!
• Variety: Adenium Obesum
• Product Type: Bonsai
• Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy
• Climate: Subtropics
• Uses: Outdoor Plants
• Location: Courtyard
• Size: Mini,medium,large,small
• Full-bloom Period: Autumn
• Function: Formaldehyde Removing
•Classification: Happy Farm
• Model Number: Flower Plants
• Type: Succulent Plant
• Home & Garden: Blooming Plants
How to Plant 10 Blue Adenium Obesum Seeds:
1. Choose a well-drained area with plenty of sunlight.
2. Loosen the soil to a depth of 3-4 inches.
3. Spread the seeds over the prepared area.
4. Lightly cover the seeds with soil and then water the area.
5. Water regularly, but do not overwater.
6. Plant the seeds ¼” deep and keep soil moist until the seedlings emerge.
7. Once established, water moderately once or twice a week.
8. Add fertilizer and mulch a few times per year for optimal growth.
9. Enjoy vibrant blooms from late spring to early autumn!
10. Protect from extreme temperatures, cold drafts, or strong winds.