Grow Asparagus 50 Seeds Pack
Discover the amazing Asparagus, with 50 seeds each pack! Give your garden a refreshing touch with this stalky, tasty and nutritious vegetable. Grow Asparagus in your own home garden or courtyard and enjoy its delightful flavour as well as its many health benefits.
This variety of Asparagus is very easy to cultivate and is ideal for subtropical zones. With its air purification properties and low maintenance requirements, these Asparagus 50 Seeds Pack make a great addition to any happy farm.
+ Non-bloom period
+ Mini size
+ Low maintenance requirements
+ Air purification properties
+ Suitable for subtropical zones
+ Latin Name: Asparagus officinalis
+ Planting Season: Spring
+ Germination Rate: 95%
+ Grown Plant Size: 1.5 – 2.5ft
+ Time to Maturity: 2-3 years
+ Soil Type: Well drained, moist and fertile
+ Watering: Regular (every 1-2 days, watering deeply during dry periods)
+ Sunlight: Full sun
+ Uses: Edible vegetables (stalks, edges and flowers)
+ Deer Resistance: Moderate
+ Pest and Disease resistance: Low
How to Plant Buy 50pcs Asparagus Seeds:
1. Select an area in your garden where you would like to plant Asparagus.
2. Prepare the soil by amending with compost.
3. Plant the Seeds 1-2 inch deep, 5-6 inch apart.
4. Water the seeds deeply, about 1/2 inch of water per day.
5. Thin the seedlings when they reach 4-6 inches in height, leaving only the strongest seedlings
6. Keep the area weeded and water regularly
7. Fertilize the flowers during the growing season
8. Harvest when the fruits reach the desired size.
Start growing Asparagus at your own home today, with our 50 Seeds Pack! Enjoy the many benefits of this nutritious and delicious vegetable.