Organic Bulk Lithops Seeds Bonsai Living Stones Cactus
Boost the beauty of your home and garden with the breathtaking Organic Bulk Lithops Seeds! These living stones succulent cactus are the perfect addition to any space, bringing an exotic and unique touch to your favorite environment. With its Temperate climate and spring full-bloom period, these blooming Perennial plants require minimal maintenance and hassle while adding a peaceful, calming, and eye-catching element to your home.
These seeds are incredibly resilient and can withstand a variety of environmental conditions such as deer resistance, pest and disease resistance, and exposure to sunlight. Ideal for outdoor use or within the living room, these mini, small, and medium-sized organic living stones come with an incredibly easy growing process while enriching your space with a truly unique look.
• Unique and Exotic Blooms
• Resilient & Low Maintenance
• Suitable for a Variety of Conditions
• Minimal Equipment & Hassle
Product Detailed Description:
• Latin Name: Lithops species
• Planting Season: Spring
• Germination Rate: 97%
• Grown Plant Size: Varies
• Time to Maturity: 2-3 years
• Soil Type: Sandy, light soil
• Watering: Moderate
• Sunlight: Partial shade
• Uses: Ornamental, Home and Garden
• Deer Resistance: Yes
• Pest and Disease Resistance: Yes
How to Plant Bulk Organic Lithops Seeds:
1. Choose a well-draining potting mix to plant your seeds in.
2. Place a thin layer of potting mix on the bottom of the pot and lightly drench it with water.
3. Layer the seeds on top of the moist potting mix, pressing gently to ensure good contact.
4. Sprinkle more potting mix on top of the seeds, just enough to cover them.
5. Lightly spray the potting mix with a water bottle.
6. Place the pot in a warm, bright spot with filtered sunlight.
7. Water your seeds as and when the top soil gets dry.
8. Reduce watering in winter season and increase in spring period.
9. Allow your seedlings time to acclimate to their new home before transplanting.