1 Pcs BlueWhite Side Desert Rose Seeds
Discover the beautiful Blue White Side Desert Rose (Adenium Obesum) Seeds and add a touch of the desert to your home or garden. Adenium Obesum is a wild and unusual looking flower, found in semi-desert and rainforest climates. These seeds are perfect for creating an exotic atmosphere, with its stunning contrast between white and blue petals, and its bright yellow center.
This particular Bonsai is extremely easy to cultivate, making it perfect for both experienced green thumbs and new gardeners alike. Stunningly beautiful and straightforward to take care of, these plants are sure to be a talking point in your home or garden.
Thanks to its unusual looks, no two plants will ever be the same – making it a unique and individual gift.
• Type: Blooming Plant
• Variety: Adenium Obesum
• Planting Season: Spring/Summer
• Germination Rate: 75%
• Grown Plant Size: 3ft
• Time to Maturity: 12 – 18 months
• Soil: Well Draining
• Watering: Once daily or when soil is dry
• Sunlight: Full Sun
• Uses: Ornamental Plant
• Deer Resistance: Excellent
• Pest & Disease Resistance: Excellent
How to Plant Blue White Side Desert Rose Seeds:
1. Fill a pot with well-drained, nutrient-rich potting soil.
2. Lightly dampen the soil and place one seed in the center, ensuring that it is a few inches deep.
3. Water again with lukewarm water and cover the pot with a transparent lid.
4. Keep the pot in a warm and sunny location, and water it regularly.
5. After a few weeks, the seeds should begin to sprout. Transplant to a full sun location after the plant has reached two inches in height, so it has enough room to develop.
Bring the unique desert look to your garden with these stunning blue-white side Desert Rose Seeds!