500pcs Zoysia Lawn Turf Seeds
Give your garden or lawn a lush and vibrant look with 500pcs Zoysia Grass Seeds Grow Lawns. Perfect for adorning your outdoor space, these turf seeds are the ideal choice for anyone looking to enhance the natural beauty of their yard. All of our Zoysia species are sourced directly from a specialized grass seed farm and are 100% non-GMO, containing no herbicides or pesticides.
These versatile grass seeds can produce a variety of healthy grasses, ranging from medium to small in size. They are suited to a temperate climate and are well adapted to a range of outdoor conditions. The Zoysia lawn turf seeds are extremely easy to plant and are happy in a variety of soils, from nutrient-rich to less fertile.
With 500pcs Zoysia Grass Seeds Grow Lawns, you can create a lawn that will thrive and become the envy of your neighbors. Pest and disease resistant, as well as deer resistant, these seeds are sure to provide a vibrant green starting point for any outdoor space.
Latin Name: Zoysia
Planting Season: Spring
Germination Rate: 70-80%
Grown Plant Size: to 10cm
Time to Maturity: 2-3 months
Soil Type: Various
Sunlight: Full Sun
Uses: Lawns, Ornamentals, Landslaping
Deer Resistance: Good
Pest and Disease Resistance: Good
How to Plant 500pcs Zoysia Grass Seeds Grow Lawns
1. Prepare the soil for planting by pulling out weeds, breaking up clumps of soil, and leveling the ground to ensure your grass will be able to get adequate water and sunlight.
2. Spread the 500pcs Zoysia Grass Seeds Grow Lawns evenly across the surface so that they are well-distributed.
3. Cover the seeds with a thin layer of soil.
4. Water the planting area gently and evenly, keeping water off the grass seeds.
5. Cover the planted area with a thin layer of mulch to keep moisture levels consistent.
6. After a few weeks, check the area for healthy new growth.
7. When the grass has grown to about 3 inches in height, mow it for the first time.