30pcs Mimosa Pudica Linn Seeds for Growing
Discover the rare and beautiful Bashful Grass with our 30pc Mimosa Pudica Linn Seeds for Growing! These flower seeds, also known as Sensitive Plant, are perfect for your home or garden courtyard and will easily adorn your spaces with their vibrant petals.
This gorgeous flower flourishes in both temperate and warm climates and can take 6 to 16 days before blooming after planting. Mimosa Pudica is also very easy to cultivate, requiring moderate water, and no specific soil type for development. It can be planted year-round in soil or in a pot flower and can reach full maturity in Summer.
Grow your own beautiful blooms with these:
• 30pcs Mimosa Pudica Linn Seeds
• Latin Name: Mimosa pudica Linn
• Planting season: All Year
• Germination Rate: ≥90%
• Fully Grown Plant Size: 30 – 40 cm
• Time to Maturity: 6 – 16 Days
• Soil Type: Any soil
• Watering: Moderate
• Sunlight: Partial Shade
• Uses: Potted Plant, Garden Cultivation, Courtyard Decoration
• Deer Resistance: Yes
• Pest & Disease Resistance: Yes
• Classfication: Novel Plant
• Sizes Available: Small, Medium, Large
How to Plant 30pc Mimosa Pudica Seeds
1. Choose a healthy, well draining soil. We recommend a light and airy soil with some organic matter and natural drainage.
2. Soak the seeds overnight in water. This will help soften their hard outer shell and aid in faster germination.
3. Fill the pot loosely with soil and sprinkle the seeds evenly over the top. Cover the seeds with a thin layer of soil and gently press them down.
4. Place the pot in a warm spot with partial shade and water the soil lightly.
5. Keep the soil moist, but not soggy.
6. Cover the pot with newspaper or a light cloth to retain moisture and create a mini greenhouse effect.
7. The Bashful Grass seeds will germinate within 8-10 days under optimum conditions.
We know that you’ll love the Mimosa Pudica Linn plants that you’ll be able to grow with our 30pc Seeds for Growing! They make the perfect decoration for your home or garden and will add brightness and color to any space. Buy yours now and start your new plant project today!