300pcs Catmint Catnip Seeds Citriodora Flavor
Revamp your outdoor space with 300pcs Catnip Cataria Citriodora Seeds, specially created for the beautiful and fragrant Citriodora flavor. Make sure you have the perfect outdoor space with our longer lasting and hardier Catmint Catnip Seeds that you can count on for a captivating experience.
These Catnip Cataria Citriodora Seeds are sure to strut their stuff in your garden! These blooming bonsais are very easy to cultivate and will spread their colorful foliage in both winter and summer. This four season blooming plant can take on climate and weather changes and is resistant to both pests and diseases. Not only is this a captivating aesthetic addition, it’s also radiation protection.
Make sure your outdoor space is graced with these fascinating and vibrant 300pcs Catnip Cataria Citriodora Seeds.
• 300pcs Catmint Catnip Seeds for Citriodora flavor
• Type: Bonsai, Foliage Plants
• Very Easy cultivation difficulty
• Four season blooming plant
• Location: Building Roof
• Pest and Disease Resistant
• Radiation Protection
How to Plant 300pcs Catnip Cataria Citriodora Seeds
1. Get the right soil. Catnip needs soil that is light and well-drained, such as sandy or loamy soil.
2. Mix in some organic compost. Catnip loves compost, so mix in a few handfuls of it to the soil for extra kick.
3. Plant your seeds 3-6 inches apart.
4. Cover the seeds with about 1/4-inch of soil.
5. Water the soil regularly. Avoid overwatering, and water deeply about once a week.
6. Place the seeds in half shade to full sun. Catnip loves the sun, so go with more rather than less sunshine.
7. Allow the soil to dry between waterings.
8. Watch for growth and harvest your Catnip Seeds when they reach maturity.
• Nepeta Cataria
• Planting Season: Spring
• Germination Rate: 80 Percent
• Grown Plant Size: 12-36 inches
• Time to Maturity: 60 Days
• Soil Type: Sandy and light loamy
• Watering: Regularly
• Sunlight: Half shade to full sun
• Uses: Medicinal, Culinary & Beverage
• Deer Resistance: Yes
• Pest and Disease Resistance: Yes