30 Pcs Allium Multicolor Onion Giant Seeds
Tall, majestic and beautiful, the 30 Pcs Allium Multicolor Onion Giant Seeds will make an impressive addition to your home garden or outdoor living space. Boasting vivid colour, this flowering plant will make a real statement in any environment. More than just a stunning visual display, the colourful alliums also offer a pleasant aroma, adding to the serene atmosphere you’ve crafted.
This cheerful, hearty variety of flowering plants is easy to grow and maintain and is a great choice for gardening enthusiasts who want to add some pizzazz to their landscape. With great outdoor resistance, the Allium Multicolor Onion Giant Seeds are both tolerant to a wide range of weather conditions and resistant to pests and diseases. This makes it a low-maintenance addition to any garden.
• Latin name: Allium
• Planting season: Spring, late summer
• Germination rate: 70%-80%
• Grown plant size: 40-60 inches tall
• Time to maturity: 45 – 60 days
• Soil type: Well-drained, sandy
• Watering: Moderate
• Sunlight: Full sun
• Uses: Ornamental
• Deer resistance: Excellent
• Pest and disease resistance: Good
The 30 Pcs Allium Multicolor Onion Giant Seeds are truly a gardener’s delight. Add some extra visual flair to your garden by planting these delightful seeds and make your outdoor space the envy of the neighbourhood!
How to Plant 30 Pcs Allium Seeds Giant Purple Multicolor:
1. Choose a sunny spot in your backyard with well-draining soil.
2. Mix in a slow-release fertilizer into the soil prior to planting.
3. Place the 30 Pcs Allium Multicolor Onion Giant Seeds in the soil and lightly cover with additional soil or compost.
4. Water the seeds regularly to keep the soil moist and keep in a sunny spot to receive optimum sunlight.
5. Harvest your allium flowers after 45-60 days.